New! NERVE-EXPRESS. First in a world Real Quality sleep assessment
Version 7.1 working in 2 different modes:
- Standard Autonomic testing with Fitness Score evaluating.
- 24h Autonomic assessment with additional screen for 24 points, where each point corresponds with average SNS and PSNS level during one-hour time, which makes it easier to see on a single screen 24 hour Autonomic assessment and differences between (SLEEP) time and (AWAKE) time.
Such of visualization represents not only effectiveness of sleep, but also effectiveness of any therapy. Since quality of sleep is indirect marker of quality of treatment. 24 hour Autonomic assessment is only way to get objective status of chronically ill patients.
On the images below you can see the case with a good quality of sleep. During sleep time PSNS is high and SNS on an average level. On the second image you can see Firstbeat BodyGuard 2 device used for NE 7.1 testing.
What is Nerve Express Testing?
The Nerve-Express is a fully automatic, non-invasive computer-based system designed for quantitative assessment of the Autonomic Nervous System (ANS) and level of physical fitness (Fitness Score ) based on R-R intervals Variability (HRV) analysis. Nerve-Express is the first and only system to solve the problem of SNS-PSNS quantification based on method of Clusterization of the relationship between SNS and PSNS status (see pic. below). The Nerve-Express also create unique method of Fitness Score assessment, providing Fitness evaluating for 3-4 min during simple Orthostatic intervention, see picture shown ability to recognize 91 Fitness Score levels as 91 different physiological states, depend on 2 parameters: - Adaptability level and Functional Capacity level. See US patent 8,682,421 B2. The Nerve-Express objectively and reliably evaluates Fitness Score and the state of ANS in "real-time" (up to 24 hours) as well as during Orthostatic test and Valsalva maneuver combined with Deep Breathing.
IN USA Nerve-Express products for wellness use only.
For FDA 510K cleared device see www.intellewave.net
Clusterization of the relationship between SNS and PSNS status
This technological breakthrough is achieved by using proprietary algorithms and a new approach based on one of the leading theories of Artificial Intelligence - Marvin Minsky's Frame Theory. Nerve-Express objectively and reliably evaluates the state of ANS in "real-time" (up to 24 hours) as well as during Orthostatic test and Valsalva maneuver combined with Deep Breathing. Due to its highly sophisticated HRV analysis, Nerve-Express is the only system that enables quantification of 81 ANS states with a corresponding qualitative description for each one. See US patent 7,826,892 B2
Valsalva Maneuver combined with Deep breathing
The algorithms used by Nerve-Express have been developed and tested for over twenty five years in studies involving more than twenty thousand patients . Nerve-Express implements a battery of three tests as the most comprehensive and informative combination of tests for ANS purposes:
1. Orthostatic test as the initial method for ANS provocation;
2. Valsalva maneuver combined with Deep Breathing as the optimal method for revealing the hidden abilities of the Autonomic function and distinguishing between chronic and temporary abnormalities;
3. Real-time Nerve-Monitor test as the ultimate method for ANS assessment in long-term therapy, continuous monitoring (especially, under anesthesia/intensive care), research and experimentation. Real-Time assessment may be conducted on a single patient as well as on two patients simultaneously for psychological purposes for instance: as a lay detector or psychological adaptation between crew members.